Problem with Gtk Dialog coming up with RedHat Linux 9.0...

Hi all,

I have an app that uses GTK dialog's and is running fine with RedHat 7.2 (using Gtk 1.2 installed on OS).  We have customers running the new RedHat 8 and 9 and when the app get's to the Gtk Dialog
method, the dialog is not coming up...

Is this a problem with the app not finding GTK path for dynamic lib loading on the OS??  Is Gtk 1.2 compatible with RedHat 8, 9.0???  Any info would be great?

Thanks,

Robin Field
Principle Software Engineer
IBM Lotus