Showing grid in TreeView widget

Hello,

I've read most of the docs and examples I could find on treeview but I
was unable to discover how I could enable a grid (when it's called
different I mean those light grey lines that surround the cells). I've
also searched serveral times using google groups but that didn't privide
me with anything usefull either. I hope here are a few people that do
know the answer.

Regards,
Wouter