Re: gtk app prob

I believe the answer is no.

You probably need to convert to the locale charset using
wcsrtombs then to UTF-8 using g_locale_to_utf8.

However, if you are on a platform where wchar_t is ucs4 (the
macro __STDC_ISO_10646__ is defined), you can treat the
wchar_t as gunichar, and use g_ucs4_to_utf8 to do the
conversion.

(I wonder if it's worth have g_wcs_to_utf8 in glib to wrap
this functionality?)

Noah