Re: Linux and Gtk 2.0

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:

http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libgtk2.0-0.html

Oops.  I'll plead incompetence and laziness, then.  I just did a quick
locate libgtk2 and all the copies found were from my own builds.  Come to
think of it, that's probably why the official package isn't installed ;)

Maybe version 9 is the way to go - after all that one is officially
released now, isn't it?
(http://www.mandrakelinux.com/, http://www.redhat.com/)

Yes:
http://www.slackware.org/

Version 3.0 is the best choice then, the others have 2.2 :-P
(url above :-)

Right.  I guess 0.23.1 is right out then :(
(http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/download/)

-Peter

We bomb for peace on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  We bring democracy by bypassing
the UN voting process on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays...- Rogerborg