Re: issues with input module that creates a window

Hi,

This is pretty late, I know, but in case you're interested.
I took Owen's advice and create one window which I remember
using g_object_set_data (gdk_display_get_default (), ...),
and never create a second window.

I skimmed the other thread on gtk-list about problems with
the module being unloaded and static variables being reset.
I took the easy route and made the module permanently
resident once it's loaded:

const gchar *
g_module_check_init (GModule *module)
{
  g_module_make_resident (module);
  return NULL;
}

If this is bad, please advise. It seems to work ok.

Noah