Re: Problems using GtkTreeView and making stuff editable

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 16:45, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:
Philip Van Hoof wrote:

What am I doing wrong? :-\

You dont save the changes you did. You have to connect to
GtkCellRendererText "edited" signal. Look at gtk-demo source
("demos/gtk-demo/editable_cells.c" file), you can also browse
that source through 'gtk-demo' program.

Thanks a lot. That fixed the problem :)

The editable_cells.c file that you pointed me also helped me
with adding and deling stuff from the widget, so thank you for
that too :)

Maybe a suggestion for the documentation of the GtkTreeView.
Or at least make it more visible :-) if it is already in the
documentation of that Widget; because I cannot find it.

--
Philip Van Hoof