gtktable: cell resizing[urgent]

Hi, All

I have a 3x3 gtktable with wdgets packed in. Later on, I want to resize
or reposition a widget to use different attach
parameters(left_attach,right_attach,top_attach,bottom_attach). How can I
do this?

I have thought of two methods:
method 1. unparent the widget attached, remove the child from the
gtktable->children, then re-attach the widget with the new parameters;

method 2.modify the parameters in gtktablechild->left_attach(and also
right_attach, top_attach,bottom_attach), then what should I do next?

Will those ideas work? Please help!

Regards

Yanxin