Re: Problems using GtkTreeView and making stuff editable

Philip Van Hoof wrote:

Hi there,

I want to create a GtkTreeView widget with two editable textcolumns
All seems to work and the textfields are editable but when I edit them
and then press 'enter' or 'tab' then the original text is back in
place (so I can edit it, but after editing all changes are discarded).

What am I doing wrong? :-\

You dont save the changes you did. You have to connect to
GtkCellRendererText "edited" signal. Look at gtk-demo source
("demos/gtk-demo/editable_cells.c" file), you can also browse
that source through 'gtk-demo' program.

Olexiy