Re: Problems using GtkTreeView and making stuff editable
- From: Filip Van Raemdonck <mechanix debian org>
- To: gtk_list gtk gtk <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problems using GtkTreeView and making stuff editable
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:32:31 +0200
On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:14:41PM +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
I want to create a GtkTreeView widget with two editable textcolumns
All seems to work and the textfields are editable but when I edit them
and then press 'enter' or 'tab' then the original text is back in
place (so I can edit it, but after editing all changes are discarded).
Try connecting a callback to the "edited" signal.
hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
79. All of your most erotic dreams have a scrollbar at the right side.
] [Thread Prev