Re: Problems using GtkTreeView and making stuff editable

Dag Philip,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 04:14:41PM +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

I want to create a GtkTreeView widget with two editable textcolumns
All seems to work and the textfields are editable but when I edit them
and then press 'enter' or 'tab' then the original text is back in
place (so I can edit it, but after editing all changes are discarded).

Try connecting a callback to the "edited" signal.

Regards,

Filip

79. All of your most erotic dreams have a scrollbar at the right side.