Re: GtkTreeView column resizing event

I did not know this but apparantly (according to havoc) all properties can be monitored for changes using
g_signal_connect.

I was trying to use gtk_signal_connect, which will not work.

here is how I monitor the change of the "width" property for a column:

g_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(column), "notify::width", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(printf), "width changed");

where column is the GtkTreeViewColumn *

 from:    ginxd btopenworld com
 date:    Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:56:09
 to:      gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
 subject: Re: GtkTreeView column resizing event

Someone MUST have done this.  I can't believe no one has or would want to do this.  I did it in Gtk1.2 and
can't see how it is done in Gtk2

Ps - the column changed event doesn't notify me of columns changing size.

Regards,

Martyn