From: Nabil Sayegh [mailto:nas sayegh de]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 7:51 AM
To: gtkmm-list
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list
Subject: [gtkmm] tables and rows

Hi all,

I need to display a table where each row has the same elements.
Actually a vbox containing n hboxes would be easy to build and
intuitive. But I want the 'cells' to be aligned like in a real table.

What do you think is more elegant / less effort ?

1) vbox with hboxes
drawback: manually taking care of the alignments
benefit:  could write a class for the rows making is

2) table
drawback: adding rows more complicated
benefit:  everything is aligned automatically

BTW: Is it possible to hide some columns of a table ?

TIA
--
 e-trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh
 Tel.: 0700 etrolley /// 0700 38765539