Re: GtkTreeView column resizing event

ginxd btopenworld com wrote:

Someone MUST have done this.  I can't believe no one has or would want to do this.  I did it in Gtk1.2 and
can't see how it is done in Gtk2

Ps - the column changed event doesn't notify me of columns changing size.

Hello,
I've gtk+-2.0.6 and it works fine:

---
static void resizing(GtkTreeViewColumn *column)
{
printf("got \"notify::width\" from %p, width == %d\n", column, column->width);
}

void somewhere_in_code(...)
{
GtkTreeViewColumn *column;