ToggleButton Label.

 Folks,

 I have posted this question a while back, and, though, I got some answers,
none worked for me.

 Here is the problem:

 I created a toggled button on a toolbar using glade-2. The Toggle button has
an icon and a label - I want to change the label once the button has been
toggled.
(Yes, in glade "1", the same problem occurs."); Also, I can not "name" name
label and call lookup_widget as the label is not accessed trough glade -- or
through the interface.c  since it is contructed with the call:
start_toogle = gtk_toolbar_append_element (GTK_TOOLBAR (toolbar1),
                                GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_TOGGLEBUTTON,
                                NULL,
                                "Start",
                                NULL, NULL,
                                tmp_toolbar_icon, NULL, NULL);

 Now, I think that the button contains a VBox to which the icon and the label
are added.

 I am thinking about navegating the children on the VBox to find the label. But
before doung this, I would like to make sure there is an easier way to do this
!!! (there must be!)

 Thanks for your help.

 BTW: For the people that replied to the message I posted before, here is the
error I get: ( As the error indicates, I know that I have a GtkVBox on the
button.)

(cdstation:11029): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkVBox' to
`GtkLabel'

(cdstation:11029): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtklabel.c: line 909
(gtk_label_set_text): assertion `GTK_IS_LABEL (label)' failed

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute