Re: Problems with Toggle-Buttons

I want to write a GUI for my digital scope. Digital scopes normally have a
"RUN"-button and a "SINGLE"-button. In RUN-Mode the RUN-Button is pressed.
In SINGLE-mode the SINGLE-button keeps pressed until a sample was taken.
After that both buttons are NOT pressed. So a third button wouldn't be a
good idea.

Greetings, Martin
OK, a simple question. Do you receive notification from the scope that a
sample has been stored? If so, you could clear the buttons then, or what ever
other action you might wish.
Jeffrey