Re: Problems with Toggle-Buttons

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 14:26, Claudio Bley wrote:

I see. If I remember correctly, it was a common trick to have a third
radio button which is hidden but activated in order to have none
visible choice selected at first. Is this what you want to do?

This would probably send the HIG writers to an early grave however :)

If you have two options plus a third "neither" option, just present
three radio buttons that let the user choose between "option 1", "option
2" and "neither".  But choose better labels of course :)

Cheeri,
Calum.