Widget repository...

Title: Message
Hello all,

    So as to change the subject of the thread, I would like to start a new one that, hopefully, will not be ignored due to it's subject line.  :-)  The topic of a central location for "third party" GTK+ widgets came up, and I though it was an excellent idea.  After all, one of the problems with the internet is that there is no centrallized location for anything any more.  Anyway, does anybody know of such a site, or a place (maybe sf.net?) where one could be set up.

    This also brings up another topic for discussion.  How many people have actually written their own widgets?  The reason this would be important is because there would have to be enough of them to make a site worthwhile.  Anyway, thanks!

Thanks in advance,
Tom Cameron