[no subject]

But to my main problem. I need a widget, which catches mouse events, and
which has 4 different callbacks for mouse_left, mouse_middle,
mouse_right and mouse_move. Eventually I'll need mouse_enter and
mouse_leave too. I could do this with Xlib easily, but this isn't such a
great GUI. What can I type instead of "clicked" for the detailed_signal
--again-- where are these things defined. I've grepped the whole include
tree for some detailed_signal from the tutorial but I didn't have
success. In the gobject API reference I've found some objects describing
signals and due to these one can have handlers for up to 5 mouse
buttons. Unluckily this reference says even less than the headers.

Thanks for any help
Frank