RE: Continue flame about WEIRD gtk2 design.

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Thomas Cameron wrote:

Hello again,

Personally, I think this is a GREAT idea.  If there were a centralised
repository of "third-party" gtk widgets, I'm sure even more developers
would be attracted to the API.  Additionally, some of these widgets

Yes! Raditex have written lots of small widgets and would like a
site to post them to.

http://www.raditex.se/bilder/process1.png
(They are wery usefull - if you need them. ;-)

Göran

Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN