Re: Clearing drawing area window to blue

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 07:49:02AM -0400, Bryan Brown wrote:

During program startup (before calling gtk_main) I need to set my entire
drawing area window to a fixed color (blue).
<...>

Is this GTK 1 or GTK 2? I suppose GTK 1 since you're using
gtk_signal_connect, am I right?

With this assumption:
(both just guesses, nothing tested)

* does adding a gdk_rgb_init call after gnome_init change anything?
* isn't it possible to use gdk_rgb_gc_set_background for this?

Regards,

Filip

--
<Mercury> emacs sucks, literally, not a insult, just a comment that its
          large enough to have a noticeable gravitational pull...