Re: Table resizing

Don't worry about this question - I implemented the GtkSizeGroup
solution, and it works perfectly.

My apologies for wasting peoples time and bandwidth.

        Regards,
        nash

* Brett Nash <nash nash nu> wrote:
Hello,
        I'm trying to get a GtkTable to do what I wnat when resized.
Basically I have a set of widgets packed into it and I only want one row
and one column to get any extra space when resized - I can't see an
obvious way of doing this.

        If this is not practical/possible can I do it with a
GtkSizeGroup.

        Quick image of what I want:
| GtkLabel:    [ GtkEntry (expands horizontally)   ] |
| GtkLabel2:   [ GtkEntry (expands horizontally)   ] |
| GtkLabel3:   [ GtkEntry (expands horizontally)   ] |
| GtkLabel4:   [ GtkEntry (expands horizontally)   ] |
| [ Text view - which expands horiz and vert       ] |
| [        (same text view)                        ] |

So the labels won't expand horizontally or vertically, instead all
horizontal space goes to the Entry columns, and all vertical spacing
goes to the text view, and all the other table rows stay the same.

        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.