Re: gtk_main_quit () problem

Note that my compiler generates a warnign on both of these errors, so
add some more warnings to compilation string, and makes sure you
understand what the compiler is complaining about.

I compiled it with -Wall -pedantic. This should report all errors.
Doesn't it?

You will need some level of optimisation for GCC, otherwise it misses
quite a few (-O2 generally).  -Werror forces you to fix the warnings.  I
also throw in a -Wstrict-prototypes, and a -Wwrite-strings.   Note the
the strict-prototypes will cause problems with GTK - you need to either
modify a GTK header, or remove the warning flag.

        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.