Re: gtk_main_quit () problem

Am Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:27:42 +1100
Brett Nash <nash nash nu> schrieb:

I can see two blatent C errors, either of which could be causing you
bugs.

First do NOT ever pass a const char * to strtok as its first argument.
Casting does not stop it from being a const char *.  You will need to
strdup the string first or use a non-destructive function like strspn.

Secondly 'gchar **parmv' is a pointer to pointer, not an array.  In
particular parmv[parm_counter] = parm is undefined in its behaviour.

I noticed my mistake. Now with g_malloc, g_realloc and g_free it works
great. Thanks!

Note that my compiler generates a warnign on both of these errors, so
add some more warnings to compilation string, and makes sure you
understand what the compiler is complaining about.

I compiled it with -Wall -pedantic. This should report all errors.
Doesn't it?

Andreas