Re: LCCWin32 and GTK2.0

  I was confused about your pbs under linux and windows. Everything works
fine for me, both under win32 and linux. I just pointed out this strange
behaviour of gtk2 on win32 (winXP).

happy hacking !

Vincent TORRI

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Emanuele wrote:

Really Mr. Torri, i do not know nothing about your error :-((( excuse me :-( but you use gcc under Windows?
Make it all only with DevC++ it will solve all of your problems :-) If you got that problem under Linux is
another
story, but under Windows i do not know.
Under Linux i get undefined reference because pkg-config does not find the path of .pc files, is it your
problem? If it is so in Linux you can EXPORT, in Windows try to set the path, but i do not think your
problem is
that.

Thanks for your answers and best regards!