Re: Embedding Widgets in a GtkCellRenderer

Ok, is there an example somewhere of "providing" a widget when it's in editing mode?

Jonathan Blandford wrote:

Micah Galizia <micahgalizia rogers com> writes:

   I was wondering if anyone can knows how to embed other widgets
within a GtkCellRenderer.  An example of what I'm thinking is a
GtkCellRendererText with a button to one side of it.

A CellRenderer is not a widget, and thus cannot really contain other
widgets.  When put into editing mode, it can provide a widget, but most
of the time you need to do your own drawing.