Re: Embedding Widgets in a GtkCellRenderer

Micah Galizia <micahgalizia rogers com> writes:

    I was wondering if anyone can knows how to embed other widgets
within a GtkCellRenderer.  An example of what I'm thinking is a
GtkCellRendererText with a button to one side of it.

A CellRenderer is not a widget, and thus cannot really contain other
widgets.  When put into editing mode, it can provide a widget, but most
of the time you need to do your own drawing.

Thanks,
-Jonathan