substitute for gtk_clist_row_move() in tree and list widgets?

Hi folks,
I've recently ported my GKrelM plugin from GTK 1 to GTK 2, and it works perfectly.
However, today I saw that the gtk-docs say the CList widget is deprecated. That's why I want to switch to the
new stuff: treeview + liststore.

I found the new functions to offer less comfort than the original CList, but I managed to reimplement almost
all of the features I need.

The remaining problem is moving entries in the liststore. For CList, there was gtk_clist_row_move(), and I
can't find a similar function for my liststore widget. Didn't I search in the right place, or isn't there
such a function?
I can hardly believe GTK 2 needs me to use gtk_list_store_remove() and gtk_list_store_insert etc :)

Thanks in advance,
Tilman

--
Get GKrellM Newsticker @ http://gk-newsticker.sourceforge.net