Re: Finding which row is selected in a CList

On Thu, 23 May 2002 10:52:13 +0100
martyn 2 russell bt com said to me:

The two most common ways of doing it are:
1, (Jean-Christophe Berthon's Code submitted earlier this week)
<snip/>

This worked great, sorry for asking a question that was previously
answered <action hanghead="shame"/>

OR
2, (the way I sometimes do it)
<snip/>

Haven't tried this way, but worth a look later.

My next problem is this. (Please excuse the newby type question) I have
an interface containing (among other things) two clists, a text box and
a button. What I would like to do is, when the button is clicked, get
the data from the selected rows in both of the clists and use this data
in an sql query, pumping results/errors into the text box. I only know
how to pass one widget in the user_data of signal connects. How do I
access other widgets from the window? I have the gtk+ docs here, but I
am also new to C which doesn't help. Sorry again if this is something
really simple and stupid, I just don't get it ( yet ;-) and need a few
pointers.

cheers.

jay

PS, Sorry Martyn for spelling your name wrong
in a previous reply. I hope I didn't offend you.

ii swear I never use vi^[:wq