RE: Finding which row is selected in a CList

The two most common ways of doing it are:

1, (Jean-Christophe Berthon's Code submitted earlier this week)

 gint SelectedRowRank;

 for (i = 0; i < g_list_length((GTK_CLIST(myCList))->selection); i++)
 {
  /* This is to get the row rank (or index) in the Clist */
  SelectedRowRank =
GPOINTER_TO_INT(g_list_nth_data((GTK_CLIST(myCList))->selection, i));

  /* Now you can use it to access the text field, or whatever you'd like */
  gtk_clist_get_text(GTK_CLIST(myCList), SelectedRowRank, Column,
&pcTextField);
  g_print("Field = %s", pcTextField);
 }

OR

2, (the way I sometimes do it)

  gint index = -1;
  gint count = GTK_CLIST(myclist)->rows;

  GList *list = NULL;

  for(index=0;index<count;index++)
    {
      list = g_list_nth(GTK_CLIST(myclist)->row_list, index);

      if(GTK_CLIST_ROW(list)->state == GTK_STATE_SELECTED)

Regards,

Martyn