Re: gdk-pixbuf crash

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Chris Nystrom wrote:

I get the following crash:

File loaded...
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Apparently this is a Solarisism. There is some more info on this error
here:

  http://www.scms.rgu.ac.uk/staff/jr/computing/unix/xmms/faq.php3#gdk

however this suggested fix (defdepth 24 in /usr/dt/config/Xservers) did
not help me.

Also apparently it is my installation, and not my code. The gdk-pixbuf
demo application crashes on me as well.

I have tried d/l from sunfreeware.com and also compiling myself, and
niether one works for me.

So can anyone tell me the secret for using gdk_pixbuf on Solaris?

Thanks,
Chris