Re: Drawing Pango Layouts

Twiine <cooli_best gmx de> writes:
I have a question concerning the drawing of pango layouts. I want to
draw a pango layout using different colors. So I added the needed
attributes using pango_layout_set_attributes and tried to draw the
entire thing with gtk_paint_layout. This doesn`t work since
gtk_paint_layout uses the GCs of the style argument to determine the
colors of the text. As far as I know its the same for
gtk_draw_layout. Is there a function which uses the pango attributes
for drawing? Or can I convert the attributes to a GC so that I can
paint them with gdk_draw_layout?

gtk_paint_layout and gdk_draw_layout() should use any colors specified
in the PangoAttrList for the layout.

Havoc