Re: TextView in notebook: double popup-menu problem

Olivier <olivier lx student wau nl> writes:

I can stop both of them by returning TRUE on the "button-press" event, but
I would like to keep the popup from the TextView widget. How can I stop
the popup from the notebook widget inside the TextView?

The TextView probably needs to return TRUE from its button press
handler. A bug like this was fixed in CVS a couple weeks ago, I don't
know if it was the same bug or just a similar issue.

Havoc