TextView in notebook: double popup-menu problem

Hi all,

I have a TextView widget inside a notebook. The notebook has a popup-menu
for switching to different tabs. The TextView has a popup-menu for
cut/copy/paste/insert methods. If I now right click on the TextView I get
both popups.

I can stop both of them by returning TRUE on the "button-press" event, but
I would like to keep the popup from the TextView widget. How can I stop
the popup from the notebook widget inside the TextView?

thanks,
        Olivier