GTK UNIX to Win32 tutorial up

Hi,

     First we'ed like to give thanks to everyone who helped
out when we needed to port a GTK app to Win32.  It was
successful and I suggested that we write up a tutorial so
others may benifit.

The tutorial is located here:

http://wolfpack.twu.net/docs/gtkwin32/index.html

It's written step by step, but it is not official and not
fool proof. We've gone through it a number of times to set
up our Windows machines and port programs without any
serious problems.

Please let us know if you find any mistakes, errors,
typos (that sort of stuff)! :)

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--