question about fake keyboard event

hi

I have a question.

I want to fake widget that it get key event from keyboard
when program gets command from serial port.
For example, when program gets command '0x33' from serial port,
then program send fake key event to target widget. so widget
process handler function according to getting key value like 'GDK_k'.

I don't know how to implement this function...

Is it possible? if possible, plz let me know how to implement that.