Re: Displayig gif file...

Hi

        Refer gdk-pixbuf library.

        a. GdkPixbuf *gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file (const char *filename);
        b. void gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf,
                     GdkPixmap **pixmap_return, GdkBitmap **mask_return,
                     int alpha_threshold);

        c. GtkWidget* gtk_pixmap_new(GdkPixmap  *pixmap,GdkBitmap *mask);

      show the GtkWidget* in window.

Hope it helps...
Akila