Re: Need a little help with GtkLabel Markup

Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
I guess I could just set the background of the hbox, but is there a
way to do it without doing that. Attached is a screenshot.

I think you'll probably need to do something like this.

Putting the label in an event box and setting that is the right thing
- the background tag on markup just sets the background for the text,
not for the entire label widget.

Havoc