Date: 21 Mar 2002 15:40:57 -0500
To: Cryozone <cryozone netcourrier com>
From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
CC: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Sender: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
Subject: Re: How to use a progress bar in clist

Cryozone <cryozone netcourrier com> writes:
Ok i'm going to try this,
but i have a problem to get the cell's width.

I use something like :

clist_row =(GtkCListRow *) ROW_ELEMENT(clist, ligne)->data;
GTK_CLIST_CLASS_FW(clist)->cell_size_request ( clist, clist_row ,
colonne,
&requisition);
printf("Request: %d %d\n",requisition.width,requisition.height);

But it return a wrong size, and it never change width if I grow up
the cell.

Is there an over method to get this size ?
thanx a lot.

I don't know. Maybe someone else has figured this out...

Havoc