Re: How to use a progress bar in clist

Ok i'm going to try this,
but i have a problem to get the cell's width.

I use something like :

clist_row =(GtkCListRow *) ROW_ELEMENT(clist, ligne)->data;
GTK_CLIST_CLASS_FW(clist)->cell_size_request ( clist, clist_row , colonne,
&requisition);
printf("Request: %d %d\n",requisition.width,requisition.height);

But it return a wrong size, and it never change width if I grow up
the cell.

Is there an over method to get this size ?
thanx a lot.

Surlignage Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>:

Cryozone <cryozone netcourrier com> writes:

I use gtk-devel-1.2 and i want to insert a progress bar
in a clist cell.

does someone know how to do this ?

You would have to have a series of pixmaps that represent the progress
bar at different stages, and put those in the clist.

Havoc