Re: Text Widgets + Scroll Bars.....

"FMorales" <fmorales81 attbi com> writes:
        I have read alot of the postings from this mail list, and
        noticed alot of people had the same question I did.  Why
        don't the Horizontal scroll bars work on Text Widgets ?.I'm
        writing this to see if someone has some info on if they are
        now offered, or if they even will be.

In the just-released GTK+ 2.0 the new GtkTextView widget supports
horizontal scroll bars.

Havoc