stale GObjects

Hey everyone.

I've recently made some changes to a program and now whenever the
program exits, it spews out a bunch of messages like this:

GLib-GObject-Message: stale GObjects: 76
GLib-GObject-Message: [0x8075c48] stale GdkPixbuf   ref_count=1
GLib-GObject-Message: [0x80f4cb0] stale PangoXftFont    ref_count=1
GLib-GObject-Message: [0x80fc508] stale GdkKeymap   ref_count=1

Can anyone point me in the right direction to figure out why this is
happening?  I'm guessing that I inadvertantly messed up something else
in the process of changing the program.  But if not, for what it's
worth, the changes made involved switching from gnome-config to GConf.

Thanks a lot,
--
Mark A. Stratman
mark sporkstorms org