From: "Wolfgang Draxinger" <wdraxinger darkstargames de>
To: "GTK+ App Devel Mail List" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 7:02 PM
Subject: Problem with GTK+2 for Windows

I just installed GTK+2 for Windows and I'm able to compile all my
programs I developed with Linux without problems. The apps are runable
but mysteriously all widgets that are text related (labels, entries...)
remain empty and shrink to the smallest size possible. All functions
that don't handle text are working well.
As I said, this happen only with the Windows version...
Did I forget anything?
| +----------------+ WOLFGANG DRAXINGER          |
| | ,-.   DARKSTAR | lead programmer             |
| |(   ) +---------+ wdraxinger darkstargames de |
| | `-' / GAMES /                                |
| +----+''''''''     http://www.darkstargames.de |