Problem with GTK+2 for Windows

I just installed GTK+2 for Windows and I'm able to compile all my programs I developed with Linux without problems. The apps are runable but mysteriously all widgets that are text related (labels, entries...) remain empty and shrink to the smallest size possible. All functions that don't handle text are working well.
As I said, this happen only with the Windows version...
Did I forget anything?
| +----------------+ WOLFGANG DRAXINGER          |
| | ,-.   DARKSTAR | lead programmer             |
| |(   ) +---------+ wdraxinger darkstargames de |
| | `-' / GAMES /                                |
| +----+''''''''     http://www.darkstargames.de |