using GMarkupParser

Hi again,
I have trouble getting the GMarkupParser components of Glib2 to work. If I understand it correctly, I have to
manually fill the GmarkupParser variable, which contains pointers to the functions
g_markup_parse_context_parse() calls.

However, I don't see which names those variables (members of GMarkupParser) have - I don't know how to fill
the structure. Can someone please enlighten me? =)

Perhaps someone could post a code snippet, too? Unfortunately, I couldn't find any resource on this on the
net.

Thanks,
Tilman

--