Re: Glade extra code?

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 15:41, Olivier wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:00:45 -0700
"William L. Thomson Jr." <support obsidian-studios com> wrote:

I am confused. You are saying do not use gtk_widget_set_usize(), because
I am using it on a variety of different widgets. Not so much labels, but
buttons, entries, and windows.

if I use a much larger font, and you use gtk_widget_set_usize() on a
button, the text will not fit into the button anymore. (and that looks
ugly!!).

I experimented with this a little myself. The app I am working on is for
in house use only. More than likely only me. I will be running a fixed
font size and them for the most part.

Otherwise since I am now using a table, the widgets will be the size of
the table cell.

use gtk_table_attach() instead of gtk_table_attach_defaults()

I am, since I need to pass along some attach options from time to time.
But I am not aware of it allowing me to specify or control size.

I started with the attache_defaults, but did not like the result.

regards,
      Olivier
--
Sincerely,