GModule question

Hi,

I am writing an application for which I want to have code loaded
dynamically. I first thought of dlopen etc. but I saw that GModule would
make the code more portable (HP-UX and Windows besides Linux/Solaris).
The functions g_module_open returns succeeds but g_module_symbol makes
the app segfault.
Would someone be so kind to explain this interface for me?

Thank you,
Janus N. Tøndering

--
Janus Nørgaard Tøndering
email: j nus person dk or u011014 daimi au dk

"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
-Phil Hughes, Linux Journal Magazine