Re: (no subject)

You aren't by any chance running on a sparc are you? I've had similar problems running apps on 8bpp color on a sparc (@ the school computer lab). Never did fix it though, so I guess it's not much help!

good luck

Micah

Venkat Ramakrishnan wrote:

Hi,
I have an application for UI for mediaplayer on Linux.
The application runs fine and shows all colours when
my color depth is set to 16. But when I change the colour
depth of my machine to 8 it shows only black colours
and no other colours. What could be the problem.
I am using gdk_draw_line() and gdk_draw_rgb_image()
function for drawing.
Is it a known issue. I searched on the mailing
list but could not get the answer.

Could someone help me on this.

Thanks and Regards
Venkat.

"Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There is still time to change the road you are on"
..."stairway to heaven"(Led zepp)