Re: C_List Question

I am not using timers I have multi threaded my application so that I don't
need to rely on timers anymore. Anyway thanks for the advise I will give it
a go.

It probably takes some time to update the screen, you should probably
_freeze the clist, add a bunch of messages, and _thaw it.
I did something similar in a network monitor, that also needed to scroll
on new messages. What I did was have a timer that every 400-500ms
_thaw'ed the clist and scrolled the it to the last row, before that, I
simply added a row and scrolled the clist for every row. Using the timer
did dramatic things on CPU usage..

--
Nils Olav Selåsdal <NOS Utel no>
System Developer, UtelSystems a/s