Re: setting gtk-can-change-accels

Olivier <olivier lx student wau nl> writes:

I tried this code to set gtk-can-change-accels = 1 for my application:

      GtkSettings* gtksettings = gtk_settings_get_default();
      g_object_set(G_OBJECT(gtksettings), "gtk-can-change-accels", TRUE, NULL);

The property only exists if you've created a GtkMenu.

so what's wrong? the docs or the code?

The code is wrong though, gtk-can-change-accels is supposed to be a
user preference, you aren't supposed to hardcode it in the app.

Havoc