Re: Colours...

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Ian Molton wrote:

2) Can someone explain the horrible mess that seems to obscure choosing
a simple colour?

I want to modify the (gtk2) scribble example so that I can draw a chart
on the backing pixmap. to do this, I thought I would create my own GC
with its own foreground colour, and simply draw a line.

I just posted an example to do this on Wednesday, May 29th for Gtk+ 1.x
and Havoc just posted yesterday some comments on how it should be modified
for 2.0. You might go back and check the archives.

Good luck,
Chris