Re: using themes for my app?!

Allright,

I've put a gtk_rc_parse() into the constructor of my class. The theme file
(gtkrc) gets loaded,
but messes (only) with the (background) colors. It also gives various
console msgs of type:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libpixmap.so"

I guess this happens whenever the parser finds the command 'engine "pixmap"'
in the
gtkrc file. Now my questions:

Is that pixmap-engine specific to imlib (which I obviously haven't
installed)?

Imlib is called to be substituted by GdkPixbuf (sooner or later). Does
GdkPixbuf 'include'
the pixmap-engine? And if imlib dies, who'll be able to read those theme
files then? And how?

If I install imlib when using KDE will it work without troubles? Does imlib
require any Gnome
specific libraries to be installed first?

Thanks for helping again!!!
Cheers,
Michael.

http://www.gmx.net